Ummm, well...

She tumbled out of bed and tip-toed down the stairs, appearing in the kitchen with tousled hair and just woke up eyes. "Good morning, lovey" I said. My 6 year old daughter looked up at me and chirped, "Did you know that if you didn't have your imagination, you could actually be bored out of your mind?" "And," she rattled on, "everybody has one... And you can't use somebody else's. You have to use your own. And if you don't use it, it's just wasted."

Yesterday she wanted to know if "Christmas Past" is real. I tried to explain but the conversation was similar to the one I had with my 4 year old a few weeks ago when he asked me, "Is it tomorrow now?"

I'm taking a few days off to be with my nutty family. But before I do, here's a few things that you may enjoy: Simple to make Fragrance Fire Log. I saw it in a 1991 copy of Victoria Magazine and just had to go on the hunt to find the how-to. Let's give a unique hostess gift this year!

Victorian Trading Co. is offering FREE calenders (with any purchase) until January 2nd. First come, first served.
Christmas Blessings everyday...
Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover