Rebuilt

For indeed I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown... your ruins shall be rebuilt... and the nations shall know that I am the Lord, when I am hallowed in you before their eyes... I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you... I will deliver you from all your uncleanness... (snipets of Ezekiel ch 36)

I'm ending this year in my personal life with a walk through the book of Ezekiel, because that is where this blog began. Watch this... She's "sick of being afraid" (<>

Did you hear that? "unthinkably good things!!!" Or as Ezekiel says, "Showers of Blessings". Take a walk with me?

update: please accept my apology for not being clear earlier. I've removed my comment from above about ignorning the "gay thing" at the start of the clip. I intended to say that the clip seems to describe my life...with the exception of the gay tour. It didn't come across that way though so I apologize if I offended.

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover