A Square to Spare

Bagging up the last of the leaves (which I think is a sadistic tradition), my husband has rushed in to tell me that IT IS SNOWING! And from what I understand we're under a Winter Storm Advisory. So I'm preparing to spend a snugly weekend. We're having a Jesus birthday tonight at the church. Would it be wrong to hope that it's canceled?
You know, I don't have a moment to spare these days (who does?!) but I had some fun last night taking unusual photos. Blogger is being a bugger so I don't know if they'll make an appearance in this post or not. It may be a naked post... =) Ahhh.. there we go - finally! Isn't that gianormous candycane fun? I got it a few years ago. It's heavy duty cardboard all wrapped with duct tape and painted.
Just some pictures ripped out of magazines and all gobbed together.

A chair that never made it past the 2nd floor landing. It's really too big for that spot but... it's planted now. Bloom, as they say, where you're planted.
I really AM trying to focus on work. Really! Ok, sorta not.

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover