Craft Fair

Welcome to the Cottage Christmas Craft Fair! If you see an item that you would like, just leave me a comment saying "I want that". First come first purchased. Remember to leave me an email address if you are commenting anonymously. I'll send you an invoice later in the day. And be sure to stop by Shabby In The City to get a list of all the other bloggers participating. She'll have links to each of them for easy shopping. You can click on any photo to enlarge it if you need.


I will use the most inexpensive shipping option unless you request priority. Most of these items can be sent via First Class so shipping will be very reasonable. (p.s. Isn't my mom's white tree amazing?).

Ribbon filled box. $9.99 (plus ship) I love the old soap boxes but they can be pretty expensive so I covered a wood cigar box with the Fairy Christmas images from Fairbanks.

Of course, the inside has to be as pretty as the outside.

One yard of each gift ribbon. The blue stripe is a vintage seam binding. The silver rickrack is one of my favorites.

Including a satin lavender imprinted with "Counting Your Blessings".

Five handmade Victorian ornaments with vintage trims $8.99 (plus ship)

Chandelier Tag Set $6.99

11 gift tags with sparkling chandeliers.
All 3 styles included

Vanity Mirror with Cherub $13.95

I picked up this old brass mirror a few weeks ago but the magnified side was missing. I filled it with a photo of a cherub. Not perfect but perfectly darling.

The non-magnified side is perfectly in tact. Measures appx 10 inches tall.

Cherub Ornaments $5.99 (plus ship)











12 silver & gold tone plastic cherubs.

CD with 90 Vintage Retro digital images $5.99 (plus ship) There are 4 of these CD's available so check the comments or email me. Images are from my personal collection.

Gift & Tree decor $3.99 (plus ship)

5 pieces to attach to gifts or your tree, etc. I don't know the age of these. The birds are pretty shabby but I just love the plum colors of the others.

Gift Tag Set $4.95 (plus ship) Includes 3 grinch with a bit of sparkle, 1 cottage christmas heart with lots of sparkle and 9 vintage scene round tags (no sparkle).

7 yards of Vintage Fringe Trim $4.95 (plus ship) Appears a little washed out in the photo but it's actually a bright Christmas red with green. 1" wide.

Stripes & Polka Dots $6.95

Tin & Runner Set - Vintage striped tin measures appx 5" tall x 5" around - Fill it with candy canes or truffles, etc. The polka dot cotton runner measures appx 19"x36". Freshly laundered - no stains.

Scrooge Set $3.95
A Christmas tin filled with Strawberry Lemonade Mix - for the person holding out for Summer =)




Same scene on the can & lid. Tin measures appx 5" tall x 3" around. Strawberry lemonade mix makes 48 oz.

Well that's it for now. But I think we should do this again. What do you think? Blessings...

17 comments:

  1. Hey Polly! I gotta have that 7 yards of trim! Everything looks so nice...especially your mom's tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cherub ornaments. Are you selling these as a set or individually? lalleescottage(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly I love the CD - can you send me one? Thanks!!

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lallee, the whole set. I'll email you. -Polly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one of the CD's.
    Thanks!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lallee has the cherub ornaments =) Thank you. -polly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have a CD!

    I had wanted the cigar box with ribbon, but I am assuming that this is what Miss Shabby is referring to.

    THNX, KJ

    kjmt42@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the CD!
    chachaneen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tulle wrapped tree is so pretty.

    Good luck with the craft sale today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love the chandelier tag sets if they are still available?? xxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tulle tree is amazing!

    Polly, stop by my blog and pick up your award!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...such lovely treasures! sorry I missed it! Hope your Thanksgiving was blessed!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Polly, as usual, your items are beautiful! Hoping your Thanksgiving was wonderful! Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  14. Polly how lovely everything is! if not sold I would dearly love to buy the cherub mirror?
    Gena, eugena.king@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so darn fresh and pretty.....love it all that pillow stash leaves me breathless...so get sewing...so nice to meet you Polly..Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. oops I don't know why my hubbys name is on this...sorry about that!!! will try it a different way and try to get that man to stay off my computer..Happy regards..Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the chandelier tags! What a beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover