Freezy Pops 6/7/07


 
Isn't this the most darling little "peg bag"?!   It's on ebay for $9.94.  I can't believe there aren't any bids on it!  Just click the photo above and it'll link you to the auction if you'd like to see it.

I'm afraid I've a heated topic... After two and half years of trying to convince our home warranty company to replace our central air, we finally gave up and accepted that lukewarm can be lukecool, depending on how you look at it.  And then that lazy box started squealing like a little girl!  So...we have a new central air unit and though I'm ever so glad to have it, now the windows are closed and the playful voices in the backyard are muffled.  This is a historic area and we are probably one of only three on this street that have central air so I should be falling over myself with gratitude.  And by mid-July, I'm sure I will be!  But I say, let's leave it off for a bit longer - let the breeze, steamy as it is, mess up my stacks of papers and flip the curtains up 'til they catch on the lamp!  It's June.  Have a picnic dinner and a late night strawberry dessert on the porch!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover