Starting Small - Ornament Decor



 I thought I'd start small with my holiday decor so today I went treasure hunting through my friend, Kim's, handmade ornaments. 


Ok, she didn't make the Eiffel Tower but all the rest were handmade.  And I'm really trying to surround us with handmade holiday stuff this year.   It might be fun to give the kids their own tree and have them make all the ornaments for it.

I spent the majority of today's 3 minute Christmas makeover attempting to make it look like the evergreen naturally fell into a neat pile.  I was not successful.  But it smells really good.


Just a few small ornaments, some farmhouse tatter and a white wreath.  But when I pass by, this corner winks a bit of Christmas at me.   Maybe tomorrow I can attempt something larger.

8 comments:

  1. Your Christmas ornaments are really cute :) :) I love that old, wooden letter box with the ornaments on it, too :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are always so pretty. I love the little cubby holes with the ornaments in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweet
    Did you do Kane?
    I was by myself and couldn't get away. Love all these ornaments and your 3 minute corner is amazing...love that chair!
    Blessings to you this week
    Rebecca
    PS I am so happy to be done with shows! Now I can decorate my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful as does all of your work!
    Missed you at Kane this weekend. I hope it was a good show!
    Merry Christmas,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou, Polly. It's so much fun to see the beautiful vignettes that you create. You make my ornaments look beautiful!!! xo, Kim (Serendipity)

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover