Lace Tree

Today is Friday Flea Market but I needed a little break. I thought I'd show you the ornament that I got from Once Upon A Cottage in our ornie swap. It's hanging on our lace tree! I love, love, love it!!
Here's an itty bitty lace tree that I did in a self-imposed craft challenge. You can read about both of the lace trees in the Holiday issue of Porch Magazine. And this weekend we're going to work on putting up our traditional gaudy tree with all the kids ornaments that make me laugh with teary eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how precious your little lace tree is! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lace tree is darling! Have a wonderful cozy weekend decorating your tree!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover