The Watering Hole

Do you think Neighbor Bob is watering my flowers while I'm gone? Before I left I got to have a wonderful sit with him on his back patio. We talked of the rasberries, mulberries and even the grapevines - all in his yard, of course =) He grows the stuff and I take pictures of it! Even my wildflower patch would be dead if it weren't for him!

Here's a little flower girl info for you - I was doing some browsing over at flickr and found some Magnolia Pearl photos that are ever so yummy (a photo shoot, I think). And because I stumbled upon a photo of my very favorite china set while I was browsing, I found some rosylicious pics that are so beautiful they nearly make me wanna cry. Whatdaya know - it's suzanneduda and she's got a blog too! She posted about the Chippy's which, of course, sounded intriguing so I had to follow the link. Go ahead - follow the link. You'll like these gals.

1 comment:

  1. Would you like to follow this link
    http://five-minutes-of-fame.blogspot.com/
    and find yourself an award. If you already have received it consider yourself doubly blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover