Toiling & Spinning

It seems I'm not busy enough... I've found new ways of spinning and toiling. Just in case you or I might need a dash of romance - any time of day or night, there's a little romantic inspiration widget over there on the left sidebar. There's plenty in that little box for a good lot of entertainment!


And I would know because I spent yesterday morning putting it together. The kids weren't feeling well so as they rested, I played. Why, oh why, can't I slow the dance? Sometimes it's necessary - I keep reminding myself. A little twirling is lovely - too much is dizzying.

Will it all fall apart if I don't pirouette today? Creating... Sewing... Making Virtual Pretties... But I love this pirouette-ing business!

But I don't love it most... So maybe today (and maybe the next day) I'm chosing to pirouette about with my babas in arm... sons tiptoed atop my shoes... daughter chattering on and on... Even though I love, love, love this toiling... There's only so much time for spinning with my children. And I shall not worry about the work waiting for me...

Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin...

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this post! Toiling is something I do quite well, and I do love it, but you are absolutely right....there's only so much time for spinning with your children. Thanks for putting this wonderful sentiment so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Thank you for the reminder! Time if passing so quickly isn't it? Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Polly. xoRachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post...somtimes we do need to stop for a moment and just enjoy our spinning.
    I really enjoyed your previous...post. What a sale. It was beautiful, like a party where you were the guest and could also find treasure to take home.
    Enjoy your day...and spin just a wee bit. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful reminder- your children are blessed! I love the scripture tie in as well - PERFECT!

    Happy Easter if I don't drop by before...

    Hugs and blessings,
    Becky S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh yes..I know this scripture well.. still I worry.
    any way.. your wonderful flea offerings are so fun...
    wish I could partake..
    Happy Spring and most of all Happiest of Easters to you and your family.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover