Girl Talk

It's amazing to hear all your voices! I was nearly teary-eyed listening today. To have the opportunity to hear what some of you sound like after all this time of "talking" to each other!! Thank you for playing along with me.

There's actually only 6 messages (which is probably good because it would take a long time to listen to a ton of messages). Julie, I was able to get your first message moved (sorry for the confusion). Here's how it works... You can either press the play button or press the little people avatars. I'm not sure if they play continuously or if you have to press play for each one. You know how inept I am at all this stuff =)
The luggage winner (selected by the random number generator website) is #2, which on my end of the recordings is A Pink Rose! Miss Pink Rose, please send me an email so I can get your shipping address (Just look for the old telephones on the right). Thank you, thank you, ladies! I miss getting your comments so this was a lot of fun for me!!
Here are some verses I read this morning that touched my heart...
Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover