Blog Make-Over

We're on the eve of something new, the very cusp of refreshing change. Sounds like a good time for a make-over! I've gathered up some links to FREEbies that you can use to give your blog a makeover. There are free templates, free graphics, etc.

Vintage Inspired Studios has an wonderful assortment of web graphics, backgrounds and embellishments that are very reasonable (the buttons shown are $4).
If you're a nervous nelly, like me, and would rather that someone else puts it all together for you, Avalon Rose Design will have gorgeous blog templates available for us this week. Don't even think about beating me to the punch!
Have fun...
(Can you tell that I l-o-v-e my new Photoshop)

And because no matter how much we change, our situations change, our blogs change... Christ is the same...Unfailing.

SONG: Your Unfailing Love by Hillsong (right click and select Open In New Window - sorry for the hassle but I just can't get this embed code to work right)

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover