My Shoppe Prayer List Contact Visit our Open-Air Shop at these Markets French Cupboard Boutiques

Sew Close

It's not quite finished but this corner is decent enough to show you. I'll get some more photos of the room soon, I promise. I think I love the curtains more than the wallpaper, if that's possible.
And since you can't really see it from the first pic, this is an old print of a painting that I picked up at a Goodwill a few years ago. When we were up north a few weeks ago I picked up some old, old dressers - the kind with deep drawers, which will be great for fabrics that can be folded.
A Pink Rose sent over a picture of her porch. This gal's right up our alley! I love that she has a dresser out there and carpet! If you click on the picture, it should enlarge so you can see her cherub on the dresser. Wouldn't you just die to have a porch like that?! Ok, maybe not "die" ... =) But I'd certainly beg and plead and act ridiculously childish!

1 comment:

  1. The room is looking great! Love the curtains!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover