Hmm, I DO have a blogspot account...

Well, who knew? I just started a blog on another site last week. I tried and tried to get my company name and it just wasn't working. It wasn't until I accidentally clicked on the wrong thing that I realized I have a blogspot account! Apparently I set it up when I started posting comments to other people's blogs (oh come on, we've all done things this stupid before, right??? - please say yes). I can't tell you how excited I am. I moved over my posts from the other site. Thankfully there weren't that many. Now, how do I go about correcting that newsletter that I sent out last weekend?! Oh well, like my 94 year old grandmother used to say, a 100 years from now nobody will know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover