Etsy Bitsy 6/4/07


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketFabric Flower
I'm pretty sure that I may be the least informed person in e-commerce (even though my near 70 year old mom brags to her friends that her daughter "knows all about that internet stuff"). I've only recently come across the Etsy site (all things handmade - how could I have not known about this?!). I think I may have to join. But if I join, I may feel obligated to add to the list of things that I HAVE to create. Hmmm... I'll have to do some more Etsy research...

In the meantime here's a couple more nifty things I saw on Etsy today...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTrain Tickets
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketInspiration bits & bobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover