Weekend at the Flea

There's nothing quite like the exhaustion of the Monday after a big sale.  Mr. Blessing and I were set up at Kane County Flea Market this last weekend.  We had so much fun meeting everyone and spending time with our dear friends, Karen and Brad (they were a huge help - we owe you!).  Thank you to everyone who came out to shop and visit with us! 
  I thought I'd share a couple of photos from our booth.  They are a bit dark but here you have it...

The ruffle lamps were definitely a focal point. 




Next weekend we'll be at the French Hens Market in Morris, IL.
Please come by and visit us if you are in the area!

8 comments:

  1. I visited your booth yesterday... it was beautiful! I am kicking myself now for not buying that white basket in the first photo w/ the mauvey/pink flowers in it!
    :-)
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I expect the same setup techniques here little lady!

    looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh my goodness your booth looks wonderful !!! I just love all of your creations ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely setup, you make your things look so fine! Good luck with sales...hugs Helle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was closer. I would love to see your booth in person. It looks like a magazine spread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your space looked amazing!! Even though we were right next to each other I barely got to spend time with you - agh!! I guess that is a good thing though! Thaks for my bag of goodies - love it all!!
    XO Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flea market! Wow! I need to get busy at my shop! I'm your newest follower. I know you're busy but hope you'll drop in on me sometime an follow.

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover