PORCH magazine - Holiday!

(cover photo: Rebecca Ersfeld - Vintage Living)
I thought I'd give you a little peek at the 2010 holiday issue of Porch.
We had a wonderful (and rushed) time gathering photos from some favorite bloggers and their holiday shows. It's always a challenge to meet the deadline when photo-taking and layout are taking place within the same month but it's a lovely thing the way that our blogging community pulls together! As you can see, they have some beautiful inspiration to share with you.
Be the first to purchase a copy at French Cupboard's Extravagant Affair on Black Friday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca has so much talent! and so do you for putting this magazine together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear ..
    I bought a subscription ... hope it comes soon ...
    I'll be sad if it doesn't.
    This looks like your best work yet!

    Has there been an issue since nada?

    hope I'm, not lost in the shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty Polly! I wish you could have joined the "Give Thanks" party too but we give thanks everyday don't we? God willing I will do it again next year. xoxo Happy Thanksgiving Polly. I will be flying up your way next week. We have a fun packed five days planned

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover