Cameo Peacock Feathers

I've been gathering some pieces for the Alice Party. I can't reveal my project just yet. Ok, I can't reveal it because I haven't completed it... but I love the cameo peacock feather! Although I love the purples and greens of a typical peacock, I thought I'd go with a shimmery lacy version for my project.
Yes, there really are natural colored peacocks. Who knew?!
The Alice party is on May 1st and Miss Gypsy Fish is going to be our hostess at the French Cupboard blog. I've seen pictures of some of the giveaway items coming in and they are lovely! I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun to see what everyone creates. I hope you'll join us! Just grab the button and link up at French Cupboard on May 1st.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for info about the PAR-TAY...I will check it out! Hope you have a happy WW!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    Check out my GIVEAWAY...I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have peacocks too but they do not look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a peacock like that before, very cool. I think I need to make a little something to express my muchness for the party! Thanks for sharing, Happy WW, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is Saturday, right? Oh what lovely fun.

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover