Warrenton - Jill Suzanne

Photobucket
It's cold and rainy here in the Midwest! Our family is enjoying a wood fire and the scent of holidays approaching - flickering from the best candles I've ever had. A couple that we met in Warrenton, TX shared one of their handmade candles with us and I'm so smitten that I had to tell you about them.

Photobucket
While you're browsing Marburger photos this weekend, stop over and visit Jill Suzanne and her husband. They have a wonderful mix of interesting vintage items...

Photobucket
and oh so delicious candles!
And when you're done, pop in and visit the Friday Flea Market for 24/7 shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post, Polly. I love the candles on the top with the crosses, they are very beautiful. Off to see your friends, Jill and her husband. Thanks for sharing your trip, I think I've probably got past posts to catch up, but I'm really enjoying it and plan on spending some of my weekend on a virtual vacation through you.
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold and rainy is my absolute favorite weather!! You always have the prettiest pictures!! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover