Anthropologie 6/10/07


Ugh! After two hours of searching, I'm forced to admit that I have lost a full disk of pictures. AND just after I have told Alison at Brocante Home that I would post some pictures of my wonderful visits to Anthropologie.  AND now I look like the newbie to blogging that I am =(   AND Brocante Home is the one blog that I would not want to embarass myself in. I LOVE her blog.  Well, when I find them, I'll post them.  Here are a couple of intersting pics that I stumbled on...
This was taken a couple years ago at Woodfield Mall.

Window Shelves up near the ceiling in an old flower shop

Downtown Chicago

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Darling, you absolute angel!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures you've posted - hope you find your other ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthropologie is the next best thing to vintage. I love that store! I get all my knobs there.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover