My Shoppe Prayer List Contact Visit our Open-Air Shop at these Markets French Cupboard Boutiques

The Vintage Market!

The Harvest 2013 Vintage Market is right around the corner!
Sept 20-21 9:00-4:00

 Lots and lots of NEW vendors!
Don't worry, many of your favorites have returned too!
We are growing by leaps and bounds so we have selected a new (and permanent) Harvest location with a meandering pasture and lots of room to grow.
Very conveniently located just 3 miles from Cherryvale Mall. 
*3 miles off I90 and 2 miles off US 20* (Get Directions here)
If you are coming from out of town and need to book a hotel, here's a link to local hotels, and restaurants.

Glampers, you are invited to camp FREE on our event grounds!
Show off your vintage glamping style!

Do you have a vintage camper that you would like to sell? Promote it free at The Vintage Market!
Just contact me so we can save you a space. 

Vintage & Handmade shopping
Vintage Campers
Food & Music
It's going to be a lovely vintage weekend!

Keep an eye here and our facebook page as we begin announcing vendors, sharing sneak peeks and counting down the days!

September 20th-21st
9:00 - 4:00

6 comments:

  1. Oh I cannot wait. How wonderful this will be. I am marking the date!!!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A two hour drive for me and looks like will be worth every minute!! I am putting on my calendar right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was close by I still have one of your postcards years ago when I was really sick....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a fabulous event, I wish it was in my area.
    Your blog is filled with inspiration, love it here.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun!

    I am co-hosting a blog link up this week. Please come share some of your posts! I will see you on Tue for yours:)

    http://www.musicteachingandparenting.com/2013/09/growing-blogs-bigger-linky-party-4.html

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://sihatcantiksuperb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover