Northwind Perennial Farm

 What was supposed to be our weekend off turned into a lovely (and hot sweltering) couple of days at Northwind Perennial Farm's Antique Sale.  This is not one of our regular events.  In fact, the opportunity came up at the very last second and since my mom was going to be a vendor there, it was a chance to make it a family affair.

 My dad took the boys to the beach in Geneva and us girls (and Steve) stayed back and took care of things at the "open air boutique".  We were set up next to Susan and George from All My Musings.  Between us we had six tents full of vintage and handmade goodies.

Isn't that sink fun?!  I was surprised to see the copper basin.  
Our quadruplet dressform sisters are now only twins.  I forgot to tell you that I got them online from a movie producer - I wonder what movie he used them in??   It was funny - last week at the Kane County Flea Market a few twenty-something guys walked by and I overheard one of them say, "What the heck are those, mummies?"   =)

 No, I did not steal the child-size shopping cart from Piggly Wiggly.  I found it at a garage sale and it's a pretty convenient storage/display piece.  I was tempted it use it for some flea market shopping.

Mom had some great old parasols.  I think they all sold as soon as the afternoon sun smiled down on us!

And at the end of the day, sleeping in the air conditioned truck was about all we could think of!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun time it looks like you had...and the offerings you show are gorgeous. I hope you had good sales. Love the little guy at the end- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to tell me about the market totes.

    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see your grand booth...it looked great. It was like a little "junk reunion" seeing you, Nancy, Kim, and all the other vendors. Great Job...see you this weekend at my sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tent was set up so pretty.Love it all.I am hoping my daughter and I can finally head up to that shop you are set up at in a week or two.I hope you will have those bags there.
    (((Hugs)))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great--and good prices too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress forms...I wish I could get 'lucky' and come across a great find like that!

    Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure looks like a fun time. I love that old sink. It would look good put into a potting bench.:):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm drooling over your pics-incredible treasures! I'm your newest follower :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT POST:) I really like your blog and I want to follow, do you have twitter or facebook??

    If you want some Swedish décor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that stuff is beautiful and I love that sink! I love vintage, I think I would have really enjoyed this event.

    Great pictures!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover