Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine

With all the talk this week around here about magazines, I have to mention my friend Angela's new digital magazine, Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine.  If you haven't visited with Angela before, let me tell you that she is one of the most lovely people that you'll ever know.  Her eye for decorating, her photography, her unabashed  views on life, her gardening & cooking, her family stories and mostly her love for the Lord - Make me wish I  were her neighbor!  Luckily, we live within an hour or so of one another so I sometimes get to visit her in person.  
I'm so excited for all of us in blogland to get the opportunity to view more of her talent!
You can visit her blog - HERE
Or

3 comments:

  1. I think Angela of Parisienne Farmgirl is fabulous, too..and yes, I love her love for Jesus as well :) :) I'm such a magazine junkie and when she announced the launch of her magazine...wow...it's going to be fabulous!!!! Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to enter that one!! Thanks a bunch!! And....many blessings to you sweet friend~~Shine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly,
    LOVED reading all about you in the magazine! Fun to see your home too!
    Congrat's!
    Happy New Year!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover