Fun Fall Events

This weekend we will be at the Kane County Flea Market (Poultry Bldg), selling all kinds of handmade things but if you aren't in the Chicago area, you can still shop lots of sweet handmade harvest items!  French Cupboard is hosting a Handmade Harvest Blog Party.  You can share your own items while you visit too!  Click HERE for more info.

And next weekend is one of my favorite sales!  Mr. Blessing and I will be the NaDa Very Prairie Holiday event.  Please, please come by and see us.  You'll love the farm, the prairie, the art classes, the vendors!  Click HERE for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Polly!

    Ok, since I cannot seem to put the paintbrush down long enough to get a longer post done about Kane...I did give everyone a mention and a link in my post tonight.

    Good luck this weekend...sell lots! I can't wait to see what you bring! I need some vintage industrial goodness for my office makeover. Bringing anything "metal"?

    See you tomorrow!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover