My Shoppe Prayer List Contact Visit our Open-Air Shop at these Markets French Cupboard Boutiques

Pictures from Na-Da

 It was a GLORIOUS weekend!  
Anne Marie and Jason created a lovely backdrop for the Spring Na-Da Farm Sale.  Although after the sale we had some serious storms come through, the bad weather held off.  It was amazing to meet so many new friends and to have a moment to talk with return shoppers.  It was beautifully busy so I didn't get tons of photos but I thought I'd share a few...
 
 Just inside the barn.

  Food Table

The centerpiece held baby chicks!

  
 Fifi's book signing area.

 The hanging lamps that Anne Marie made were stunning!

 I think my favorite area was the bloggers's tent.  It was breath-taking!

One of the little shoppers was really enjoying the daybed so I just had to snap a quick picture.

In the next post I'll take you inside to see some of the vendors items but today I think I'm going to do a lot of nothing... or maybe just a project or two.  I have all kinds of project ideas after being so inspired by these amazing gals!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Wish I could have been there to meet you all, and do some shopping.
    Hugs, Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening,
    It looks like a perfect weekend. I wish I lived nearby and could have joined you!

    Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like fun...I can't believe she can get all that done after having a baby. I could hardly get myself a shower. :)
    When I see fun things like this I wish I still lived in Chicago.
    xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an amazing event and what lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby chicks are so cute! I saw them at our grange over the weekend....I SO wanted to bring some home. But our days of raising chickens are over---but I sure miss those fresh eggs!!!
    ALL your photos
    are
    WONDERFUL!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover