Simple Is Simple Does tagged me last week to tell 6 crazy things about myself. In the past I've used these tag games to reveal more serious matters but I'm feeling cheeky today so here goes...
1) I'm freakishly organized. I'm sure it's a disorder.
2) When I start a task, I have to finish it. And I don't mean this in a interviewing-for-a-job-so-I-have-to-impress-you sort of way. I mean that if I can't find that green sock, I'm gonna be up all night until it's found. I'm sure it is also a disorder.
3) Though I'm a germ freak, my house is never clean (but it's organized!). I hate when someone just stops by for a quick visit because I'm the girl shoving green socks behind the tv as I answer the door. It's a treatable disorder I'm told.
4) Those closest to me say that I'm a control freak. In fact, my friend Suzanne told me recently that she's very impressed that I'm only a crying, slobbering mess lately - what with my oldest turning 18 and preparing to leave for college. Somebody please treat me for this disorder!
5) I never attend "required" social events. In fact, I dread even the "fun" social events. Even though my mother-in-law coordinates all the ladies-day-out activities for church, I've never attended even one. No, I'm not afraid of being out in public. I just don't like gatherings that require me to be happy & impressive (unless I'm in the mood to be happy and impressive - does that mean it falls into the controlling category?). Believe me, friends have been trying to treat this disorder for years!!
6) I couldn't think of one more so I asked my husband to tell me one. His response... "Well.. you're not all that crazy."