Got a Song Stuck in My Head

Somedays work productivity goes out the door and I just wanna sing along...


I've always been easily captivated by music. Sets a mood, expresses unsaid feelings... It just seeps in... fills me...

But what am I letting seep in?


What am I letting fill me?

HILLSONG lyrics
"Mommy, why does this happen? Everything I hear and see and do, I remember. And I try to forget it but then someone says something or does something and I remember what I forgot!" -My 6 year old daughter-
Father, remind me to be careful of what I let seep in and fill me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Father ..
    I need to be careful of what I let in
    to fill me..
    May it only be things to PLEASE you
    God.

    thanks for the sweet post Plly..
    deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...it's interesting how your children wind up mirroring you! Am I mirroring Jesus? I pray I am..
    Thank you for reminding me.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover