My Shoppe Prayer List Contact Visit our Open-Air Shop at these Markets French Cupboard Boutiques

Any ol' Jumble Will Do

I sure hope this works!! =) If you don't know what I'm referring to, you'll need to turn your volume on and hit the refresh button. Let's brag about our best Flea Market finds from this last year! And by "Flea Market", I mean any garage sale, resale shop, jumble, or curbside deal. If your best find was a thrift in any way, tell us about it! In your message, be sure to tell us your blogger name if you have one. Feel free to call in, even if you aren't a regular blogger. This is one place where lurkers are welcome =)

I just adore Tanya Whelan designs! Here's a sweet interview with her that I thought was interesting. She seems so down to earth. It surprised me that where she sees her business in 5 years depends on what's going on with her children in 5 years. That's so rare anymore! She's very open and refreshing!
I stopped off at a local flea market Sunday afternoon and now have a renewed sense of inspiration. This is going to be a great week to get inspired! Stop by The Inspired Room and see why... I'm headed over to check out the HUGE giftwrapping tutorials.
And if you're looking for some crafty things to do this week for yourself or the kids, check out our Arts & Crafts links.
Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover