1) I don't care one little bit for large parties or gatherings! It's some kind of paranoia thing.
2) Though my ex-husband would tell you that it's orange, I'm a natural redhead with unruly curls.
3) When I get overwhelmed, I paint. I just shut out everything and paint away. Most of it's horrible.
4) When I'm very angry, I clean. My family knows that if they come home and the house is gleaming, they're all in trouble.
5) I don't like feet - people feet (animal feet are ok) - other people's feet - even my own feet.
6) I love thunderstorms. The dark sky, the way the air feels different - I love it!
7) I write and trade fiction stories via the post with my 10 year old niece (her stories are better than mine).
8) I'm an independant paralegal with a degree and 17 years of experience. My kids are amazed when I tell them that I spent many years investiging murders, accidents and all sorts of things that sound more interesting than they really are.
The one thing that I want people to know about me above all else, is not random! It may sound cliche but if you knew me well, you'd know that I hate cliches and I want very much to be believable. Here it is, the one thing... Christ saved me from my wretched self and the wretched mess I made of my life! Anything beautiful in me or my work is from Him!
Now, if there are 8 people out there who have not ever been tagged, I dare you to show yourselves!