Livin' Under A Rock

Well, apparently I have missed out on an Artsy Mama blog party! I didn't get a chance to check out all the links but there are several that look to be just up our vintage alley. Be sure to bebop over and take a look. This photo was from the Everyday is a Holiday project. Check out that pink stove. You know my fondness for pink stoves!!





And I guess I've been living under a rock lately because I didn't know that Amy Butler has a shop online site now - WooHoo! Hey, I've got some handpainted mannequins like that! Perhaps I'm finally hip...?

By the way... I added some Useless Information off to the left there (up top) just because I love to learn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover