Yesterday's Guest Room

Shhh... I'm wallpapering (finally). Here's the "before" pics. I'll show you the one wallpapered wall later today (or maybe in the a.m.). See, here's the sticky business end of wallpapering this room... I'm using vintage wallpaper. It wants to crumble more than it wants to be useful. Stubborn as a victorian lady of the house, she is! Thankfully, I don't much care if it's not perfect!!
I know, ruffled pink bloomers - framed - in a guest room! Unspeakable! Before I tore the room apart, it was actually kinda cute but for the ugly walls. Well, I have to work while I have hubby's help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover