Resale Shoppe

I thought I'd share some pictures of the cutest little store that we found up north. They don't have a website but if you are interested in anything you see, I'd be happy to give you their phone number. Before I show you the store,though, I wanted to mention that I recently visited the new Country Living Website .
Country Living has improved their website. There are a few things worth taking a look at. The video of the Double Wide is gorgeous. The sound was cutting in and out on my computer but the pictures are gorgeous! Odd that it's titled "Double Wide Kitchen" and they only show the bedroom and bathroom. But the Italian headboard is stunning! Hop on over - You'll enjoy it.

The clothesline in the window is what lured me in...
You know my shoe thing...

I LOVE old stoves!!!
Can you believe this gorgeous coat tree??? Roses w/vines everywhere.
I sold a mannequin just like this last year, much to my regret! I've wished ever since that I had kept it. It would've been so cool in my bathroom with the black and white subway tiles!
Here's a little lingere corner...

Can't ever resist bags with roses!
I wanted to dance to every corner!
Even the blotter on the counter was lovely!

This is a sweet online vintage store that I was enjoying this morning... Hooked on Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover