French Roses

I just got the sweetest package so I had to share it with you! I saw these roses on ebay last week and thought I'd try them out. They are REAL roses that are preserved with glycerin. They feel like live roses! If you go to the auction, you can see he is squeezing one of them. I tried it and, sure enough, it's feels just as if it were alive! Absolutely amazing! And they are supposed to last several years!! They come ready to put on wire stems (I'll probably do sticks or something like that) and then displayed in a bouquet. I just checked his auctions and there's one box of pink left if anyone is interested ($18.99). One dozen rose heads per box. Just click the picture or the text above and it should take you to the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something worth sharing...
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
-- Author Unknown

Looking for something that used to be on the sidebar? Click HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover